Purpose and Content
PURPOSE AND CONTENTStyroplast undertakes to guarantee the user’s privacy, individual or legal entity, in the use of the website and services contained in it, under the terms below.
For the Styroplast group, we must guarantee the protection of the information entrusted to us by our customers, website visitors and all those with whom we communicate. We are committed to maintaining the highest standards of privacy and data protection following the requirements of Brazilian Law 13.709/2018, known as the General Data Protection Law (LGPD), and the exercise of its activities and rights. In this privacy statement, we will use terminology defined in the LGPD. We will update this privacy statement regularly to ensure continued compliance with the LGPD.
This privacy statement primarily provides information about how Styroplast collects, processes and shares your personal data. This privacy statement also sets out your rights regarding handling your data.
Collected Personal Data
Styroplast will collect information from the user’s registration in the register available on its website. Upon registration, Styroplast asks for the user’s name, email address and other personal information, which, as they become available, will enable personalization of their contact with the site. After registration, the user is no longer anonymous and can benefit from personalized service.
The personal data we handle may include:
- Data relating to your visit to our website, to the device you use to visit our website and other information such as an IP address;
- Basic information, such as name (or initials) and surname, title, position and/or company you work for;
- Contact details, such as your postal address, email address and telephone number(s), if you have submitted them, by filling out a contact form on our website;
- Personal data relating to you that you have provided us about any job application through the website, such as contact details and information about your work history.
Purpose and Legal Basis of the Processing of Personal Data
We process personal data:
To carry out the contractual relationship with you (or with the company you work for) and provide and improve our products and services requested by you;
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations and our legal obligations under which we are subject in Brazil.
- For purposes of legitimate interests, if these are not within the scope of performing a contract with you or according to a legal obligation, as long as you do not have a particular privacy interest, including:
- manage and administer our relationship with you;
- direct marketing purposes, among others, to identify products and services in which you may be interested, optimize our products and services;
- handle your application for employment or subscription to any of our services;
- conduct research;
- commercial purposes;
We handle your personal data only for the above purposes and ensure that it is only available to people who have a legitimate need to know and for any purpose need access to it.
We do not currently handle personal data through automated decision-making or engage in website profile creation.
Transfer of Personal Data
Styroplast may disclose information about the user in exceptional cases where it is necessary to identify, contact or act legally against someone who may be violating (intentionally or not) the rights of Styroplast, harming third parties or contravening the rules in force on the Internet. We may share your data with the third parties below:
- National data protection supervisory authorities;
- Any competent courts and judicial authorities under data protection disputes.
Information Retention Policy
Styroplast is not obligated to keep the information on the website about the user for any predefined period.
We will only retain personal data about you for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected. Styroplast will retain personal data following our retention policy. The retention period for each category of personal data is based on applicable legal requirements and the purpose of collecting and using the information.
User’s registration can be deleted or inactivated at any time they wish.
Consultations and Other Rights
Data subjects have rights under the LGPD concerning any personal data we process. You may request that we take the following actions to your personal information that we hold:
- Access. Provide information about the processing of your data and provide access to your data.
- Confirmation. Confirm the existence of data processing.
- Correction. Update or correct inconsistencies about your data.
- Exclusion. Delete your data under certain circumstances (right to be forgotten).
If you have any questions, observations, requests, or complaints about collecting or using personal data or about this privacy statement, don’t hesitate to get in touch with Styroplast.m o Styroplast.